The purchase, sale, or leasing of a new home is one life’s most exciting times. However, the process has the potential to end up being complicated and stressful which is why choosing a reputable and responsible attorney is so important. The legal services offered by Watson Legal, PLLC are aimed at providing representation that allows our clients to remain fully informed and prepared from the start of the transaction process through the handshakes at the end of the settlement conference.
We also understand and appreciate that you are in the midst of making one of, if not the biggest purchase of your lifetime. By the time you arrive at our office’s in-take program you’ve been underwritten, had many documents requested, and you’re probably anxious to get to the end of the home buying process. The last thing you want is for this final step to be handled in a manner that doesn’t appreciate or prioritize your schedule. That’s where we believe Watson Legal separates itself from other firms. We will do everything in our power to closer your transaction in a thorough and timely manner.
Residential Real Estate Closing Services
- A title search and submission of a title opinion to a title insurance company and your lender.
- A settlement conference at our office (often referred to as a “closing”)
- Processing the loan documents provided by your lender both before and after closing
- Insuring that any contracts you are signing are done so in accordance with North Carolina Law and that all terms are adhered to in order to insure it is legally binding
- Confirming that the seller of the property is, in fact, free to sell the property with no liens attached.
- Filing the proper documents with the appropriate authorities
- Collection of all funds needed for closing and disbursement of check
- Deed preparation
- Power of Attorney preparation
- Lease preparation
- Commercial Real Estate transactions – please call our offices for more details